Our Client, the leading supplier of medical, laboratory, and agricultural equipment is urgently seeking to hire a Receptionist.
· Maintain office efficiency by implementing office procedures and best practices
· Greet and welcome visitors/customers as soon as they arrive at the office. Manage guest schedule.
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
· Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
· Experience in customer service a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist in a busy office
· Strong computer skills
· Strong attention to detail, articulate and personable with a record of innovative problem-solving
· Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects at once and adjust to changing priorities
· Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
· Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
· High energy and an outgoing, social personality
· Candidates from Kirinyaga region will be highly preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 9th February 2019. Clearly indicate Receptionist- Embu position on the subject of the email.