Our client is a duty free retail store who is seeking for cashier who will be tasked with assisting customers in the in-store check-out process.
· Operate and manage the register one is assigned to for the duration of their shift.
· Count the money at the start and the end of the shift to ensure they have the amount they should.
· Ring up the items customers are buying.
· Enter any additional discounts or coupons when prompted.
· Help customers through the payment options available.
· Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
· Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor. The cashier should also be able to respond to questions by the customer.
· Certificate or diploma in any business related course with a major in accounting
· At least 2 years’ experience as a cashier.
· Good communication skills both written and oral
· Basic computer skills
· Reliable and efficient
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Must provide a certificate of good conduct
How to Apply