A Kenyan man’s angry but witty letter to top car dealer D.T Dobie has gone viral for his creative ways of complaining about his car’s long stay at the garage.
Peter J. Ng’ang’a, in a letter addressed D.T Dobie CEO Ian Middleton, complained how his car has been stuck at the garage for 11 days with no communication.
Mr. Ng’ang’a, who has since confirmed to Citizen Digital that indeed he authored the letter, further stated that he has only been called back once by a representative from D.T Dobie.
In the letter, he further went ahead to list 11 events that have since taken place around the world in the 11 days that his car has been at the vehicle manufacturer’s workshop since it was taken on the morning of August 16, 2019.
According to Mr. Ng’ang’a, some of these events include:
- G 7 summit in France,
- Amazon wildfires have made headlines,
- Trump has lambasted his Fed Reserve chairman, and pretty much everyone else,
- A Cabinet has been named in the DRC,
- My daughter lost Lè Mbûri, her pet goat,
- Rory McIlroy has won the FedExCup and pocketed $15 million,
- Brazil has rejected the G7 offer of aid to help put off the fires and stated, “Macron cannot even avoid a predictable fire in a church that is part of the world’s heritage, and he wants to give us lessons for our country?”
- Drugmaker Johnson & Johnson was fined $572m,
- Kenya exported its first batch of crude oil,
- Trump has suggested nuking hurricanes,
- NASA is investigating first allegation of a crime in space.
“They said they’ll call back as soon as they find a service advisor to allocate the vehicle to. The U.S Open has begun. I still await. Census came; I declared I had only one wife. I still await,” he wrote.
“Yet my vehicle sits at your workshop, ignored and uncared for, perhaps even lonely. Not one soul has popped the hood to say, ‘Hello, we will be with you as soon as the UK government makes a decision on Brexit.’”
The agitated man signed off the letter urging the D.T Dobie boss to “Help save a neglected vehicle” and that “Yours [no longer] patiently.”
The post Angry man pens hilarious letter to D.T Dobie over delay in servicing his car appeared first on Citizentv.co.ke.