Names are very important.
Parents should think very carefully before naming their children because names tell a story of who we are, what we shall be and become.
However, weird names have taken off trends. Some of the weird names kids have these days are:
- Levaeh, Deveah, and Kaveah. These are the weird variations of the name Nevaeh that is a recently invented name. It’s Heaven backwards if you haven’t run across it. It’s nonetheless elegant and stylishly fashionable compared to the variation.
2. Armani, Dior, Chanel, Subaru, Lexus, Audi and Porsche. Talk about brand loyalty! some parents have named their kids after some of the well-known brands that they have experienced and are well perceived.
‘There is no beef between me and Huddah,’ Khaligraph clears the air
3. Shiraz, Chardonnay, Syrah. These are a variety of grapes used primarily to produce wine and champagne. Other alcoholic baby names are Gin, which is a clear alcoholic spirit distilled from grain or malt and flavoured with juniper berries.
In addition, there are some boys named Jack Daniel’s which is a brand of Tennessee whiskey and the top-selling American whiskey in the world.
4. Dolores, Deirdre, Lola, Mara. These names sadly mean sorrowful or sad which is not very cheery for a newborn baby.
5.Tokyo, Nazareth, Sierra leone, Syria, Arabia, and Zealand. These are pretty cool locales that have now become some of the anonyms parents give their kids which is pretty creative but still very weird.
For 1K, here are places to shop and transform your wardrobe
6.Persephone and Abaddon. This name means “to destroy” and “murder”. Also, Abaddon translated into Hebrew, means “Angel of death”. He’s also the king of a locust army in the New Testament.
7. Ubel, Teivel. Ubel means evil whereas Teivel is the Yiddish word for “devil”. It is very weird to give new lives a name that is characterized by an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, especially death.
In conclusion, naming a child is an important endeavour. After all, they have to live with it for their entire lives.