Nicole Scherzinger has been left red-faced in recent weeks after the leak of an intimate video with her ex-boyfriend Lewis Hamilton.
TAnd the former X Factor judge, 40, broke her silence on the hack to slam the person who released the clip.
Speaking to The Sun at Elton John’s Oscars Party in LA earlier this week she said: ‘It’s been horrible
And on Friday a source told the publication: ‘Nicole and Lewis were both horrified at the breach, and want to get to the bottom of it’.
They added that the former Pussycat Dolls singer feels violated by the leak and has decided to keep a low profile. MailOnline has contacted a representative for Nicole for comment.
Nicole’s heartbreak comes as in February reports suggested the video of the pair lying on a bed together while ‘kissing and cuddling’ one another reached over 600,00 views.
The two-and-a-half minute clip of the former flames, who split in 2015, had racked up at least 286,000 times just one day after it was leaked, according to The Sun.
The private film of former X Factor judge Nicole and sports star Lewis was reportedly not intended for the ‘public domain’.
A source previously told The Sun of the hacking: ‘Nicole will be heartbroken that such footage has found its way online. It was never intended for the public domain…
‘Nicole wants it down. It’s hugely embarrassing and distressing for her to have something this intimate and private out there.’
The Nicole and Lewis love story was a rollercoaster which finally came to an end for the fourth and final time in 2015.
Credits: Daily Mail
Click here for more stories like this
The post “Its been horrible” Nicole Scherzinger speaks about leaked explicit video appeared first on Kenya News Alerts.